Got your eye on any of these products?
Comfortable and well designed
“Value isn’t always the lowest price”
Whether your purchasing your first investment property or you’re a real estate tycoon, our dedicated flooring consultants understand that finding the right flooring solutions for your project is important. Investing in property can be an exciting and profitable venture. New carpet is a great way to transform any room and add instant value. When looking to purchase any new flooring it’s essential to remember to select the right floor to enhance your investment. Carpet is a great option as it instantly transforms any room into a cozy, comfortable and welcoming environment.
We work with you to provide a personalised experience by offering a variety of options that will meet your design and budget requirements.
The complete package
Your detailed quote includes the entire installation costs from start to finish.
- Take up and removal of existing flooring
- Your new carpet choice
- New underlay
- Installation by our experienced and professional installers
Three tips for your new investment carpet
- Go with a neutral coloured carpet that goes with everything
- A spill in a rental property is inevitable, so it's best to ensure your investment carpet is durable, hard wearing and easy to clean/maintain
- Pick a carpet that is good quality, this will ensure its longevity and value for money
Top 5 benefits of
- Nylon is fade and stain-resistant.
- Nylon is a sturdy man-made fibre making for a durable carpet.
- Polyester maintains its colour against cleaning and sunlight.
- Polypropylene is inexpensive and great for high traffic areas.
- Solution Dyed Nylon (SDN) is the superior synthetic fibre