Gold Coast Carpet & Flooring
Our natural fibres and superior products include:
These fibres are an excellent choice offering the best value for money, and will look good for years to come.
Wool, your natural choice is
- Easy to clean and is naturally stain and soil resistant
- Hard wearing and maintains its appearance for a long time
- Durable and bounces back to shape after compression
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable and a rapidly renewable resource
- Non- toxic alternative to inferior synthetic products
- Naturally flame retardant
- Developed by Mother Nature to protect in all weather conditions
Our trained professional installers provide craftsmanship and precision to ensure a quality installation. Architectual smoothedge, premium joining tape and use of a power stretcher ensures a quality installation. Takeup and removal of carpet, along with removal and replacement of furniture is also provided as required.
Carpet Cleaning Guide
Vacuum cleaning is important. Clean regularly under furniture, behind curtains and around skirtings. Empty vacuum cleaner dust bags regularly. Vacuum cleaner with rotating brushes are best for cut pile carpets, but turn the brush off or change the head for berber and loop pile carpets.
Spills and spots should be dealt with quickly. See below link for information about stain removal.
Professional cleaning should be done every 1-2 years. Wools of New Zealand recommends hot-water-extraction cleaning (sometimes known as "steam cleaning"). Always use trained and experienced operators.